Welcome to the Nimbus Enterprises CannaMediFinder
If this is your 1st time using our tool please take the time to read the following text.
This will help you have the best experience possible.
Because these products are a drug, we would be derelict in our mission to deliver as accurate suggestions as we can, if we did not take a moment to strongly recommend that you read and understand the following information.
- The most common and important drug interaction to consider is CBD + warfarin (a blood thinner).
- Stimulants – work well for some, however they can increase paranoia and psychiatric side effects in others.
- Anticholinergic drugs can worsen the adverse psychoactive effects.
- Adding CBD alone, with no THC, to the standard chemotherapy agent Temozolomide (TMZ) reduced its effectiveness.
- Drug interaction with CBD are most common in patients with seizures, especially those using high doses of CBD.
We can only offer you the safest guidelines/suggestions based on the answers you provide.